Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Fantastic, dark video game with Nergal's voice and Behemoth's music. Signed by Nergal, limited !
OS supported: PC/MacOS
• Chinese simplified
Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World is an adventure game, published by Klabater, in which every location and character was inspired by classical woodcuts by 15th and 16th century artists such as Hans Holbein, Michael Wolgemut or Albrecht Dürer. In Apocalipsis the static woodcuts of old start living their own life, they form a whole new world inspired by the Book of Revelation and the aesthetic of Danse Macabre - a world filled with dread, death, and disease.
This unlikely pairing of medieval art and philosophy with video games is a perfect match for Nergal: “The aesthetics and the style of Apocalipsis are in step with what I do and what I like. I get inspired and moved by things that are dark and mysterious. For example I am a big fan of Gustave Doré, whose illustrations can be found in my favorite books, like Milton’s “Paradise Lost”, so this corresponds with what I do everyday - both in my professional life and privately. This is my passion and because of it Apocalipsis just felt natural” - says Nergal.
The edition in our store is a special, limited one, hand-signed by Nergal. It consists of:
- old grimoire collector's box
- 34 page artbook
- soundtrack from the game
- 4 medieval style prints
GET APOCALIPSIS IF YOU WANT TO:
• Hear Nergal’s dark voice telling you the story of Harry
• Find a new, somber rendition of Behemoth’s music hidden in the game
• Play a classic point-and-click adventure game with a twist
• Witness medieval art coming alive in a video game
• Meet creatures straight from the 15th century codices
• Experience a journey through the end times and see one of the available endings
• Visit over two dozen unique locations with puzzles to be solved and hidden meanings
to be discovered
• Shake your spirit with the foreboding soundtrack inspired by the esthetic of Danse
hello, yes, it does require Steam to run. Thank you!
hello, yes, please contact us at email@example.com in this matter, thank you!
hello, yes, it can be downloaded via Steam after you give the code which is included in the box. No optical drive needed : ) cheers!