Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Live at The BBC/ Maida Vale Studios, recorded for The Radio 1 Rock Show with Daniel P. Carter, 8 December 2014. First broadcast on 12 December 2014.
This unique record is a Behemoth first time ever live BBC recording. It is absolutely special one and, apart from the music, this is what stands behind it:
- The vinyl has been pressed at The Vinyl Factory UK using legendary EMI 1400 press, the unit which produced some of the most emblematic vinyl records in music history including 'Revolver' and 'Sgt. Pepper' by The Beatles, Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side Of The Moon', Sex Pistols 'God Save The Queen' and more;
- This is the first Behemoth issue which, besides the vinyl LP, includes the CD with the same material as well;
- The cover has been painted by Daniel P. Carter, and the whole thing has been issued with a custom packaging with hand made elements designed by Bartek Rogalewicz/ hellywood.net;
LIMITED to 389 items! Available only in Behemoth Webstore!
- 180 g black vinyl, 33 rpm speed;
- Custom shape heavy gatefold (600g) with CD insert, designed especially for this release;
- Gold printed black 230g cardboard LP inner sleeve;
- CD inner sleeve with hand stamped Behemoth logo;
- CD with the same audio material;
- painting by Daniel P. Carter;
- design and packaging by Bartek Rogalewicz/ hellywood.net
1. BLOW YOUR TRUMPETS GABRIEL
2. ORA PRO NOBIS LUCIFER
1. CHANT FOR ESCHATON 2000
2. O FATHER O SATAN O SUN!